Thursday, September 20, 2007

Haven't Updated Blog Lately

I know I have not updated my blog lately. Things have been really busy. Grace started school three days a week. She loves school but misses her Gully so much!!!!
We have been busy with Spelling Tests-Who knew this would be so difficult????? I guess all our moms knew-They could have warned me!
Anyway, Duncan is doing so well in school! We are so proud of him! He made 2 very goods, 1 excellent, and 3 satisfactories on his first report card!!!!!
He is very happy and we could not ask for a better teacher and school for him!!!

This is Duncan dressing up in a tie like Mr. Gruel!
Do you think he likes school?????
Here is a picture of Grace on her 1st day of school!




1 comment:

Shera said...

Great job at school Duncan! I can't get over how much he has grown!