Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gracie wants a REAL HORSE!!!!

Here is Grace's new obsession and when I say obsession I mean OBSESSION!!!!! No, not MY LITTLE PONY- A real PONY!!!!
She has fallen in love with the Grimsley's horses. They are so kind to allow us to come over quite often and get our horse fix as well as feed the horses apples. Here is Grace feeding Cooper a apple. She keeps calling her Pop Pop and asking him for a horse.
I hate to say this but we need a bad experience with a horse, so we can find a new cheaper pet to love!!! I think I am seeing a puppy coming into our household sooner than I wanted.

1 comment:

Shera said...

Uh oh... When I was there last summer, Grace and I would visit the horses each morning too! She was only 1 1/2 and wasn't afraid of them at all. Tell Pop Pop to make some room out at the farm! :)