Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE GOLF/HUNTING CART!!!!!!

Here it is!!!! The famous $60 golf cart.
Christopher won this in a raffle.
A $6000.00 dollar golf cart for $60 bucks!!!
I was thrilled!!!
I was thinking a normal golf cart- then I saw it!-CAMOFLOUGE??????
Everything revolves around hunting with
Christopher so I should have known!
The good new is:
It runs off battery power so no need for gas!
It is Christopher's new "babysitter" so I get free time!
Just kidding! We really love this thing.
We call it a hunting cart since Christopher does not play golf.
Although, Uncle Chew may want to use it when he is here!!!!
He and Duncan have had so much fun at the farm dove hunting in this.
I am thinking Halloween and trick or treating
just got so much easier for the Gibson Family!!!


Here is everyone having a blast on the golf cart!


1 comment:

Shera said...

Uncle Chew is going to be jealous!