Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th


It is so hard for me to believe that it has been 7 years since that awful day. I will never forget what I was doing and the fear that came over me even though I was so far away from New York. I could feel all the heartbreak of those there and the loss that they were going to experience. I happened to walk into the library and wondered why the ladies were so quiet and watching the TV. The next thing I see is the 2nd plane hitting the tower. I just screamed and ran to my room to call Christopher. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who lost a friend, husband, wife, or loved one. That day there were so many people who sacrificed their own lives for others and that is what makes Americans so wonderful. Despite all the loss there were so many who lived because God had his angels at work. Today I pray for all those who are hurting. God Bless America!!!





post signature

No comments: