Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy 80th Birthday, Poppa!!!

We had such a wonderful night with family and friends.
I am so very fortunate to have an amazing, loving family!
I love my POP so much and I cannot believe he is 80.
He looks so good.
Pop, I hope you had a Wonderful birthday and
I look forward to sharing many more with you!
We Love you so much!!!!


Granny and Pop look Great!!

Look, it's two of my favorite people!
Mom and Dad had so much fun!




Christopher and Pop!!








Everyone enjoyed getting together and sharing old times
and the funny things we seem to do.


My Uncle Wayne!!!



Jan and Rusty always look Great!!!

It was so good to see my family.
I love them so much and never seem to see them enough!!!!
I love you, Brooks and Angie!

Here is a picture of the cake. It was an entire sheet! WOW!












No comments: